Furniture Leg Levelers for ½” Pipe Legs (4 Pack)
Take your pipe decor to the next level! Customize your pipe furniture with these levelers to add more height or compensate for uneven flooring.
Levelers protect the floor from furniture legs that can scratch, gouge, or cause indentations. No more marring and scraping your floors when trying to rearrange your furniture. Furniture levelers help pipe furniture glide seamlessly across wood, tile, and linoleum flooring. Rearrange your furniture to achieve your perfect layout with little effort.
These heavy-duty furniture levelers are perfect for home, office, or industrial use. Elevate work benches, tool racks, tables, and more. Each piece fits snugly onto the end of any ½ inch diameter pipe.
- Fix wobbling or add height to your pipe tables, shelving racks, wardrobes, and more
- Easy to use; no tools or hardware necessary for installation
- Each leveler can be adjusted for a variety of heights
- Supports up to 100 pounds per leveler, totaling 400 pounds for 4-legged furniture
- Metal body and sturdy plastic foot can withstand pressure and provide stability
- Levelers are scratchproof for long-term use
- Product specs; 1 ¼ inches L x 1 ¼ inches W x 1 ⅜–2 ¼ inches H; pair with any ½ inch pipe
Shipping and Returns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $30+
Orders normally ship the same day if placed before 2 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday. This policy only pertains to our pre-designed PIPE DECOR kits.
Special orders that we pick and pack especially for you will ship the next day.
Orders ship by UPS Ground and USPS. We do not ship to P.O. boxes. Transit times may vary during the holiday shopping season.
If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, we offer returns or exchanges on all unused items for 30 days from the day of receipt.
Unfortunately, after 30 days, we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
If a product is damaged or defective, we will provide free replacements or repairs for up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
Return shipping is paid by the buyer for all non-defective returns or exchanges.
If the product is defective or damaged, we will provide a prepaid shipping label.
When you contact us to begin your return we will give you a quote for a shipping label if needed, as well as a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).