3/4 in. x 10 in. Red Brass Pipe
Upgrade your sense of style with real, industrial brass accents, only at PIPE DECOR. Brass pipes and fittings can be used to add an eclectic yet sophisticated style to your furniture or decor. Our pipes and fittings consist of a warm, rosy gold-toned brass known as red brass, the highest quality on the market.
With brass pipes, the possibilities are endless. Use brass pipes as shelf brackets for a subtle bit of modern flair or incorporate brass bars into a pipe wardrobe to create a memorable final look. When paired with black or galvanized pipes and fittings, a pop of refined red brass can turn any DIY pipe project into an upscale, timeless piece.
We’ve taken the guesswork out of the shopping process by hand-selecting brass pieces that are consistent in color and quality. Unlike our black pipes and fittings, which are coated in a protective oil during transit, our brass line comes completely ready to use - no need to clean and seal.
- Authentic brass gives your home decor a unique, avant-garde makeover
- Red brass is 85% copper and 15% zinc—higher quality than yellow brass, which only contains 60% copper
- Can be used for plumbing applications in air, natural gas, non-drinking water, oil, and steam, in addition to home decor
- Red brass will not oxidize or rust over time
- Corrosion-resistant; ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Meets all applicable ANSI & ASTM B62 standards; UL- & FM-listed
- Compatible with any 3/4” pipes, fittings, and PIPE DECOR furniture kits
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $30+
Orders normally ship the same day if placed before 2 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday. This policy only pertains to our pre-designed PIPE DECOR kits.
Special orders that we pick and pack especially for you will ship the next day.
Orders ship by UPS Ground and USPS. We do not ship to P.O. boxes. Transit times may vary during the holiday shopping season.
If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, we offer returns or exchanges on all unused items for 30 days from the day of receipt.
Unfortunately, after 30 days, we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
If a product is damaged or defective, we will provide free replacements or repairs for up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
Return shipping is paid by the buyer for all non-defective returns or exchanges.
If the product is defective or damaged, we will provide a prepaid shipping label.
When you contact us to begin your return we will give you a quote for a shipping label if needed, as well as a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).