1/2 in. x 1/4 in. Black Reducing Coupling
These cylindrical fittings are used to connect two pipes of different diameters. You can use a reducing coupling to add height or length to table legs, bar stool legs, clothing racks, and more by attaching two pipes together. Our fittings are made with durable, industrial-grade malleable iron. Fittings are 100% authentic and are made to stand the test of time. You will know PIPE DECOR parts and accessories when you hold them. Beauty and beast. Strength and style. These are real industrial fittings for your decorations and designs. Accept no substitutes. Extra pieces and accessories are available for your custom projects and expansions. Plug and play as desired.
- Perfect for any DIY project
- Iron fittings complement a variety of looks and aesthetics, including steampunk lighting, industrial, factory, French country farmhouse, vintage, retro, reclamation, DIY customized, modern, and more
- We recommend cleaning and sealing each fitting before use
- IPS threads offer compatibility with other project materials such as lamp parts, valves, and more
- Compatible with any pipes, fittings, and PIPE DECOR furniture kits
Shipping & Returns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $30+
Orders normally ship the same day if placed before 2 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday. This policy only pertains to our pre-designed PIPE DECOR kits.
Special orders that we pick and pack especially for you will ship the next day.
Orders ship by UPS Ground and USPS. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes
Due to our efforts to ensure that you receive your order as quickly and accurately as possible, we are unable to cancel or make changes to your order after you have placed it with us.
If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, we offer returns or exchanges on all unused items for 30 days from the day of receipt. Unfortunately, after 30 days, we cannot offer a refund or exchange. If a product is damaged or defective, we will provide free replacements or repairs for up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
Return shipping is paid by the buyer for all non-defective returns or exchanges. If the product is defective or damaged, we will provide a prepaid shipping label.