RESTORE Riverstone Grey Solid Wood End Tabletop
Natural variations and a unique distressed finish from solid end-grain wood makes our RESTORE wood collection feel and look refined, industrial, and rustic all in one. Each piece of handcrafted wood tells a story of an ethically sourced product carefully obtained in North America through responsible forestry efforts that employ low impact logging methods. RESTORE by PIPE DÉCOR takes pride in providing distinctive, one-of-a-kind pieces that showcase both sophistication and sustainability, providing a product that seamlessly fits into your home. The wire-brushed texture and hand-stained technique offers the appearance of an artfully weathered product that brings out the wood's natural beauty. Natural variations, such as knotting, grain, and color make every piece of wood unique. Our finishing process enhances these existing characteristics - each unique knot becomes a beautiful accent, while the natural wood grain offers organic movement. Pillowed edges accentuate the final version of this artisanal end table.
- Hand-applied riverstone grey stain creates a soft grey washed appearance with warm hints of tan and varying shades of light to dark grey
- All wood is sanded by hand, with a wire-brushing technique that adds a "distressed" look
- Ideal for modern, industrial, farmhouse, rustic, or mid-century settings; we offer an array of tabletop sizes and finishes
- All wood reclaimed from north American forests
- RESTORE reclaimed wood tabletops are easy to clean; Simply wipe down the surface with a damp cloth and gentle dish soap
- Approximate weight - 9.5 lbs