1/2 in. x 4 in. Red Brass Pipe
Upgrade your sense of style with real, industrial brass accents, only at PIPE DECOR. Brass pipes and fittings can be used to add an eclectic yet sophisticated style to your furniture or decor. Our pipes and fittings consist of a warm, rosy gold-toned brass known as red brass, the highest quality on the market.
With brass pipes, the possibilities are endless. Use brass pipes as shelf brackets for a subtle bit of modern flair or incorporate brass bars into a pipe wardrobe to create a memorable final look. When paired with black or galvanized pipes and fittings, a pop of refined red brass can turn any DIY pipe project into an upscale, timeless piece.
We’ve taken the guesswork out of the shopping process by hand-selecting brass pieces that are consistent in color and quality. Unlike our black pipes and fittings, which are coated in a protective oil during transit, our brass line comes completely ready to use - no need to clean and seal.
- Authentic brass gives your home decor a unique, avant-garde makeover
- Red brass is 85% copper and 15% zinc—higher quality than yellow brass, which only contains 60% copper
- Can be used for plumbing applications in air, natural gas, non-drinking water, oil, and steam, in addition to home decor
- Red brass will not rust over time
- Corrosion-resistant; ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Meets all applicable ANSI & ASTM B62 standards; UL- & FM-listed
- Compatible with any ½” pipes, fittings, and PIPE DECOR furniture kits