1/2 in. Square - Tee Barn Door Handle – 10.75 in. L
PATENT NO. D908,196 S
The barn door handle - reimagined. We've given our barn door handle a new sleek, edgy design to match the evolving look of industrial farmhouse decor. Traditional rounded curves are replaced with straight tees, squared-off plugs, and our patented square flange to give your decor a unique look and feel. A perfect blend of function and style, these industrial farmhouse-style barn door pulls are the finishing touch for your rustic barn doors. These are genuine industrial pipe fittings, not imitation barn door handles. This product will stand the test of time. The 1/2s in. pipe and matching fittings work well with full-sized doors and look amazing as drawer pulls on larger pieces of furniture. Authentic plumbing pipe and fittings can be painted to match your decor or sealed with a clear finish. Our industrial black steel pipes and malleable iron fittings can be matched with any type of wood for a one-of-a-kind DIY door handle project that you can complete in just one weekend. We recommend using our barn door handles on solid wood doors only. PIPE DÉCOR is built to stand the test of time. We're modernizing pipes and using traditional materials in new, innovative ways. Each piece is the standard size and weight used in industrial pipe applications. Our pipes are durable, so you never have to worry about your door pulls failing to deliver. Don't accept cheap substitutes available in purely decorative materials. PIPE DÉCOR is the real deal.
- Assembled handle is 10 3/4 inches long; handle grip is 5 ½ inches long; flanges are 3 inches wide
- Kit includes (2) 1/2 in. x CL nipples, (1) 1/2 in. x 6 in. pipe, (2) 1/2 in. square flanges, (2) 1/2 in. tees, (2) 1/2 in. plugs, (8) screws, instructions, and a clean and seal sheet
- Pipe is made from welded Sch. 40 steel and the final color varies from dark grey to black
- We recommend screwing the flanges into a solid door
- Features our exclusive patented square flange